• 3-4 large boneless skinless chicken breasts, salted and peppered if desired.
• 1 teaspoon dry parsley
• 1(10.5) ounce can of cream of chicken soup
• 8 oz. sour cream (equivalent to 1 cup)
• 1 (6 oz.) box stuffing mix* (Stove Top & Pepperidge Farm are a few of my favs)
• ¾ cup low-sodium chicken broth (you can also use water)- Only use ½ cup at first, add more as needed.
• 2 cups fresh or frozen green beans
• 1 cup baby carrots
In the crock pot, place the chicken.
In a bowl, add the soup, sour cream, stuffing, half of the chicken broth and mix well together then pour over the chicken.
Add the string beans and the rest of the chicken broth.
Cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 6 to 7 hours.
Ps: You’ll want to mix the stuffing periodically if possible, I don’t mind mixing the string beans in with the stuffing but if you’d prefer that they remain separate, place the string beans more to the side.
Easy, peasy and delicious! This chicken and stuffing is amazing! I love adding diced sausage, onions, celery and even dried cranberries! I serve this with whipped potatoes prepared on the stovetop. Give it a try, you won’t regret it.
Kitchen design is an important aspect of home design as it not only determines the functionality of the space, but also the overall aesthetic appeal. A modern kitchen design incorporates sleek and minimalistic features that are both practical and stylish. Kitchen cabinet design plays a major role in the overall look of a modern kitchen, and can range from minimalistic flat-front cabinets to textured laminate cabinetry with stainless steel handles. The key to a successful modern kitchen design is finding the right balance between form and function, and utilizing the space to its full potential.