Homemade with just a handful of simple ingredients, the BEST Dinner Rolls can be on your table in a jiffy!
240ml (1 cup) of milk
7g of dry yeast
10g (1 tbsp) + 10g (1 tbsp) of sugar
60g (1/4 cup) of butter
6g (1 tsp) of salt
390g (3 cups) of all-purpose flour
1. In a bowl add the milk, yeast, and one spoon of sugar and mix until sugar and yeast dissolve. Cover with cling film and let it rest for 5 minutes.
2. Add the spoon of sugar, egg, butter, salt, flour, and mix until all is well combined. When the dough starts to form knead with your hands until the dough is smooth.
3. Pour the vegetable oil into the bowl, transfer the dough and cover with cling film. Let it rise for 90 minutes, or until doubles in volume.
4. After time has elapsed cut the dough into 15 pieces and form small balls. Transfer them to the baking tray (20x30cm baking tray size), cover them with cling film, and let them rise for 1 more hour.
5. Brush the rolls with melted butter, transfer to the oven, and bake at 180°C/360°F for 25 minutes.
6. Remove them from the oven when they are golden brown and serve.
7. Enjoy your Dinner rolls recipe.