1/2 cup melted butter (1 stick)
1 cup brown sugar
1 loaf of thickly sliced bread
1 1/2 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
Powdered sugar for sprinkling
Cinnamon for sprinkling
1. Melt butter in microwave & add brown sugar….stir till mixed.
2. Pour butter/sugar mix into bottom of 9 x 13 pan….spread around.
3. Beat eggs, milk, & vanilla
4. Lay single slices of bread in pan
5. Spoon 1/2 of egg mixture on bread layer
6. Sprinkle some cinnamon over bread/eggs
7. Add 2nd layer of sliced bread
8. Spoon on remaining egg mixture
9. Cover & chill in fridge overnight
10. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes (covered for the first 30 minutes)
11. Sprinkle with powdered sugar & cinnamon
12. Serve with warm maple syrup
Kitchen design is an important aspect of home design as it not only determines the functionality of the space, but also the overall aesthetic appeal. A modern kitchen design incorporates sleek and minimalistic features that are both practical and stylish. Kitchen cabinet design plays a major role in the overall look of a modern kitchen, and can range from minimalistic flat-front cabinets to textured laminate cabinetry with stainless steel handles. The key to a successful modern kitchen design is finding the right balance between form and function, and utilizing the space to its full potential.