I. Fudge brownies: the delicious and easy-to-prepare American dessert!
- Melted butter;
- Dark chocolate;
- Unsalted butter;
- 3 eggs;
- 150 g of sugar;
- 50 g of brown sugar;
- 70 g of all-purpose flour;
- 30 g of cocoa powder;
Brush the melted butter on the pan and place the sheets of parchment paper.
Melt the dark chocolate with the butter. Set aside.
Beat the eggs with granular sugar, brown sugar, and mix. Put the bowl on the boiling water and mix again.
Beat with the mixer to go the cream, add the chocolate mixture and mix well.
Combine the flour with the cocoa powder, add the mix to the mixture and mix well.
Pour the dough into the mold and bake in the oven at 170°C/338°F for 25 minutes.
II. Salted caramel brownies: the easy way to make them perfect
- 230g melted butter
- 75g cocoa powder
- 230g brown sugar
- 3 whole eggs
- 2g salt
- 120g “00” flour
- 150g chocolate chips
- 150g sugar
- 150g fresh cream
- 50g butter
- 3g salt
1. Salted caramel: dissolve the sugar and then add the cream, butter and salt. Let it rest at room temperature.
2. Brownies: mix the melted butter with cocoa, brown sugar and eggs. Then add salt, flour and chocolate.
3. Assemble the brownies in the pan and bake at 170 degrees for 40-45 minutes.
4. Let cool and cut the brownies.