Skip to content
- Half a cup of unsalted butter
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tbsp. Lemon flavor, approx. 2 lemons
- One packet (22 ounces) of lemon pie filling
- Half a cup of lemon curd
How To Make MAGIC LEMON COBBLER
- Preheat oven 350 degree
- In a little bowl melt butter in Microwave.
- Pour butter to a 9*9 baking dish.
- Make sure butter is equally divide .
- In a large bowl, adding flour, sugar, milk, vanilla & lemon peel.
- Beat until mixed.
- Pour the buttermilk mixture evenly into the buttered baking dish.
- Gently spread the mixture over the entire baking dish.
- In a small bowl, add the lemon and bacon pie filling, and stir to mix.
- Pour the lemon mixture over the yogurt mixture. Do not move.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes.
- Take it out of the oven and put it on the side.
- Decorate with powdered sugar or ice cream, as desired.