MARSHMALLOW BUTTERCREAM RECIPE
This week we are highlighting our Fluffy Marshmallow Buttercream Frosting Recipe! This marshmallow buttercream recipe is like adding a fluffy cloud of delicious flavor to your favorite cupcake or cakes.
• 2 cups butter, softened
• 2 1/2 cups icing sugar
• 1 teaspoon almond extract
• 14 ounces marshmallow fluff/creme (or one jar)
1. In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream butter until soft and fluffy.
2. Add icing sugar and mix until smooth.
3. Mix in almond extract.
4. Add marshmallow fluff and mix until buttercream is completely smooth.
5. If you are wanting to colour the buttercream, add in desired colour at this point and continue to mix until colour is incorporated.
6. Buttercream can be used immediately, or stored in a sealed container for 2-3 days.
7. Allow for the buttercream to come to room temperature before trying to work with it when removing from the fridge.
8. Enjoy your Marshmallow Buttercream Recipe.