– 6 tomatoes
– 3 jalapenos (warning: spicy)
– 1 medium white onion
– 1/2 medium red onion
– 1 cup cilantro (I’m addicted – so a little less if it isn’t)
– 5 cloves of garlic
– 3 lemonade (Hell, I even threw out some pulp)
– 1 tablespoon of cumin
– 1 teaspoon sea salt (more can always be added but not removed!)
– 1 teaspoon chili powder
– 1 cup (2-3 ears) of grilled / fried corn. If you are frying it in the skillet, try adding 3 tablespoons of pineapple juice and 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Since you are using frying pans now, I would likely add the garlic, salt, half cilantro, cumin, and chili powder now.
– Sweeten it with some fruit cubes of your choice – pineapple, mango, peach, etc.
Kitchen design is an important aspect of home design as it not only determines the functionality of the space, but also the overall aesthetic appeal. A modern kitchen design incorporates sleek and minimalistic features that are both practical and stylish. Kitchen cabinet design plays a major role in the overall look of a modern kitchen, and can range from minimalistic flat-front cabinets to textured laminate cabinetry with stainless steel handles. The key to a successful modern kitchen design is finding the right balance between form and function, and utilizing the space to its full potential.