1 c. flour
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/8 c. oil (we used sunflower oil)
1/4 c. peanut butter (make sure that xylitol is NOT one of the ingredients as it’s toxic to dogs)
1/2 c. applesauce
1/2 c. pumpkin
1/2 c. plain Greek yogurt
1/4 c. peanut butter
Assorted treats for decorating
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. If you’re using a gas oven like we did, preheat to 325 degrees and cover the cake with foil for all but the last 15 minutes of baking time.
2. In a large bowl, combine the flour and baking soda.
3. In a separate bowl, mix together the oil, peanut butter, applesauce, and pumpkin. Mix well, and then stir in the egg until combined.
4. Combine the wet and dry ingredients and stir until combined.
5. Pour mixture into an 8″ round pan (or two round pans if you doubled the recipe) that has been greased with oil.
6. Bake for approximately 25-30 minutes or until a fork inserted into the center comes out clean and the cake springs back when pressed lightly.
7. Allow the cake to cool prior to removing it from the pan.
8. After cooling, add frosting if desired.
1. Mix Greek yogurt and peanut butter until well combined.
2. Spread over cake. If not serving immediately, store the cake in your refrigerator until serving time.
- Kitchen design is an important aspect of home design as it not only determines the functionality of the space, but also the overall aesthetic appeal. A modern kitchen design incorporates sleek and minimalistic features that are both practical and stylish. Kitchen cabinet design plays a major role in the overall look of a modern kitchen, and can range from minimalistic flat-front cabinets to textured laminate cabinetry with stainless steel handles. The key to a successful modern kitchen design is finding the right balance between form and function, and utilizing the space to its full potential.